Friday 5 February 2016

Some of the skills, personal qualities and previous experiences I have that could be valuable to a potential employer include:

can work well with others
communication skills
leadership capabilities
independence

Some of the concerns I have about my management of an interview situation include:

Nervousness when given an unexpected question
potty mouth
uncomfortable being centre of attention so interviews put me under pressure
can become forgetful

A common weakness I observed in interviewees performances included talking about our weaknesses, I think when it comes to a question asking us about weaknesses we should find a way to tackle it.

8 thinks an interviewer looks for in an interviewee include:
presentation
punctuality
formal
well spoken
enthusiastic
personable
confidence


No comments:

Post a Comment